Yarnings

Textural ranting and roving

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kidnapped!

I've been kidnapped from the blogger world!

I'm being forced to do things like work. Going to Alcatraz can't really be considered work but everything before that was. I almost wanted to stay in the prizon. Nice view, clean salt air, ocean breezes.

Somehow I roped myself into signing up for this thing called a Master's degree. Almost done but I think the coursework this semester is going to put me over the edge. Thank god for only having a thesis left after December!

Kids make me take them to school, gymnastics, Ring of Steel. Time for knitting, not much left over for blogging. I need to learn how to blog and watch Tiger's baseball at the same time. My evil husband went and got a new job which means that the wireless router we enjoyed for many years had to go back. Now I am wireless. Ugh.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for no real content. Know that it is my goal to some day write about my life in some meaningful way. I'm still not convinced that people will find my life or much that I have to say very interesting! Help me change my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home